google analytics

Wednesday 27 July 2011

Exhibition: MK Art

I went to see New Art MK at the MK Gallery.  It was great to see the work of local Milton Keynes artists, in particular I liked the cross stitch work of Jamie Chalmers aka Mr X (1), the beautiful photographs of Kamil Szkopik (2), Laura Keeley's beautiful paintings evoking dreams or half remembered memories (3) and Emma Wilde's delicate pencil drawings (4)  Pics taken from the MK Gallery website, which you can visit for information on the exhibition.





Seeing the cross stitch stuff made me remember that I really want to have a go at making Emily Peacock's 'Kiss' cushion, its so lively with lovely colours, originally seen on Kirsty's Homemade Homes.  I found Ruffles and Ribbons blog very informative with good tips for making it.

No comments:

Post a Comment