google analytics

Thursday 24 June 2010

Snap happy and quilts

I've spent a large portion of my time taking photos or reading about photography lately.  My end of course assignment is due in mid July and I have a lot of catching up to do!  I've started taking pictures manually, which are variable, but I'm pleased with some of them.







And I'm off to the Quilts exhibition at the Victoria and Albert Museum with my family this weekend.  I'm really looking forward to it, I've been wanting to go for ages.  I'm not quite sure what my parents will make of Grayson Perry's offering, but I'm sure they'll surprise me : )  And Monday I'm going to an exhibition a little closer to home, to 'Natural Histories', a touring textile exhibition by Cas Holmes and Anne Kelly, at Artworks MK.

No comments:

Post a Comment